Wednesday, November 9, 2011

21 weeks

At 21 weeks old our little guy is certainly growing like a weed!  We have graduated from rice cereal to trying our hand at vegetables.  First up was carrots!  I decided to go with that first simply because I love carrots, and I am pretty sure I ate my weight in them while I was pregnant.  So, I figured we might start with something he may be used to from his "in utero" days! 

He did pretty well with the "real" food, but we are still getting used to textures and tastes.  Next on the list after carrots is green beans, then I think we will try peas.  I am holding out on giving him any of the fruits yet, because I want him to like the veggies first!



He continues to keep us laughing with his emerging personality.  He loves to look at himself in the mirror, and he continues to love his bathtime with his Daddy.  He is also getting very good at sitting up.  He can sit unassisted for a few seconds to a minute, and if supported, can sit up for quite a while.  It is amazing how quickly he is growing and changing; I want time to slow down!   I am not ready for this little guy to grow up just yet. 


Wearing my Auburn Hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment