Thursday, April 21, 2011

34 weeks and Showering Baby Owen Part II and III

34 weeks pregnant and 6 weeks to go until the arrival of Baby Owen.  My doctors appointment went well today.  Updates are as follows....

Weight- I have gained approximately 19 lbs.
Blood Pressure- still good
Measuring right on track
Heart Rate of Baby- 150

Will go back in 2 weeks which will be the start of my weekly appointments until the birth! 

I have been lucky enough to have 2 more showers for Baby Owen.  The first was hosted by my sister in law Jennifer, sister Clare, Aunt in Law Yvonne, and my two wonderful college roomies Amanda and Linsey.  They outdid themselves from the invitations to the food.  Here are a few photos from the event below.

Wonderful hand iced cookies.  Notice the Auburn onesies!
Amanda, me, Linsey
Jennifer, me, Mrs. Owen
Mom and I
Jennifer, Yvonne, Mom, me, Mrs. Owen
32 weeks

The Yummy Spread of Food!




  
The second shower came the next week and was hosted by my Bunko group.  Erin put things together at her house with my favorite Tazikis Friday Special for dinner.  Everything turned out beautifully, and Baby Owen received several more much needed gifts.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends!  No pictures from this shower (I forgot to take pictures!), but believe me it was great!





No comments:

Post a Comment