Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weighing In

I saw the following series of questions on another blog and I thought it was a fun way to remember how things are going week by week.  So here goes....

How far along?:  33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have an appointment next week, but I think I have gained about 17-18 lbs.

Maternity clothes?:  Yep!  Have two pairs of maternity scrubs that I alternate between during the week!  Scrub tops are getting pretty tight.  I keep singing that song from Tommy Boy where Chris Farley says "Fat guy in a little coat" over and over b/c that is what I feel like when I am trying to wear my scrub tops.  On the weekends I live in my maternity jeans. 

Sleep: Ehh, not so great.  Can't get comfortable, and I get up to go the bathroom at least 4-5 times a night.

Best moment this week: Finally getting the landscaping complete in our front yard!  It looks great. 

Movement: Baby Owen is head down which means his/her legs have been camping out in my rib cage.  This makes for several uncomfortable moments during the day! 

Food cravings: Sweets, anything chocolate, and chips!

Gender: To Be Determined in 7 weeks, but Jeremy and I still think boy!

Belly Button in or out?: Innie and holding strong.

Stretchmarks?: Not yet, and lathering on lotion daily in the hopes I won't get any.

What I miss: Margaritas and working out. 

What I am looking forward to: My appointment next week to hear the babies heartbeat (never gets old) and to see Baby Owen on ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment