Tuesday, May 24, 2011

38 and 39 weeks

Tomorrow I will officially be 39 weeks pregnant.  I can't believe Baby Owen could be here literally ANY DAY!  I have my doc appointment tomorrow so I will know more about what is to come in the next week at that time.  As of last week I was still holding at 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced.  Dr. T has given me the option to induce this week if I wish since I have already started to progress, and the baby is definitely head down.  I am still weighing my options, but Jeremy and I have decided not to make any decisions about  anything until after our appointment tomorrow. 

Ollie definitely is aware something is about to change.  He is being even more clingy than normal towards Jeremy and even sometimes me!  Poor thing, he is about to realize he is no longer the Baby of the household. 

I will leave you with a few pictures.  Hope to update tomorrow on the plan of action!
Ollie in his "attached" mode.   He never leaves Jeremy alone!

39 weeks
Me and my only Baby... for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment