Monday, December 5, 2011

25 weeks

Not too much to report this week for Andrew.  He continues to try new foods, and LOVES all of them.  I don't think we have tried anything that he does not like.  I started him last night on peach yogurt and he literally almost ate the whole container.  I think we definitely have a big eater on our hands; just like Daddy!! :)

We are getting geared up for Christmas around the house.  Yesterday we put up our Christmas Tree (next year Jeremy says we are getting a real one) along with all of the other house ornaments.  Andrew watched as Jeremy and I put all the ornaments on the tree with big smiles! 



In other news, we will be headed to Houston for Christmas with my family.  I am excited, although slightly overwhelmed with the task of traveling on a plane with a 6 month old.  Hopefully, however, all will go smoothly and we will make it home without any major meltdowns. 

Milestones and things of note (for Mom to remember)
* you are starting to get very ticklish. 
* your laugh is contagious
* you are starting to try and blow raspberries
* you really like to play with your link rings
* you are looking like you might want to crawl soon
* you LOVE your jumpy toy
* you are like to snuggle (you almost always fall asleep on my shoulder each night when I am 
   putting you to bed)
* you have cute chunky thighs ( I call them my little ham-a-lams!)
* you have a cold that refuses to go away!

We LOVE YOU little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment