Tuesday, December 27, 2011

27 weeks

Not much to update at 27 weeks.  Andrew has been doing great with daycare, and I absolutely continue to love his teachers.  I pretty much want to keep him from crawling because that is the marker for having him move up to the next class.  I know we have to move on, but his sweet teachers (Ms. Cindy, Mrs. Pam, and Mrs. Ellen) have all been so good to him in different ways, and have definitely kept Jeremy and I on track!

He continues to be such a smiley baby, and is really starting to "chat" quite a bit these days.  He oohs and ahh and of course laughs all of the time.  He especially likes to hear mom sing a bad version of "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Pat a Cake."  I am working on getting him to wave bye bye!  We also got a new carrier for Andrew.  You will see a picture below of Andrew taking it out for a test run!!!! :)

Check out my Aubie pants!!

Daddy with his boys


Loving my new carrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment