Thursday, September 1, 2011

12 weeks

With 12 weeks we hit a bittersweet point in our lives.  I will start my new job next Tuesday and Andrew will start daycare.  We visited today for a few hours and he did very well.  Of course I cried like a baby when I had to leave him, but he was cool as a cucumber.  The teachers in his class are all wonderful, and I know he will be in good hands.  When I came to pick him up they had already taken a few pictures of him for the room, and he had completed an art project!  We won't get to see the completed art project until next week though. 

I am excited about starting my new job, and getting back into the world of Audiology.  Hopefully, it will be like riding a bike and it will all come back to me quickly. 

For our final weekend together, we are heading to Lake Martin with the Owen family for a little R&R.  On Saturday Jeremy and I will head down to Auburn for the opening game versus Utah State, and the little man will stay back at the lake with his grandparents.  He is sure to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment