Wednesday, August 24, 2011

11 weeks

Well, another week has passed and Andrew continues to grow not only in personality but in size!  At his weigh in this Monday he was 13.05 oz; he NEVER turns away food!  He is so fun now, is always smiling, and recognizes Mom and Dad's voices.  He loves looking out the window while laying on his changing pad, bath time, and riding in the car.  It is so funny how you can really start to see a little personality under development.  Jeremy and I have decided that although he does not look like me, he might have inherited Mom's stubborn personality!  I like to say it is not stubbornness, but rather persistence!  You can see this at work when he has his tummy time and is desperately trying to roll over.  I think he will get the hang of it pretty soon.

Football season is upon us, and although the little guy will not be attending games just yet, Dad has made sure Andrew has proper "gear" to watch Auburn football.  I must admit that I can't wait for him to get old enough to go to Auburn and see the where he "potentially" could go to college one day.  I always say he can go to school wherever he wants to, but it would be wonderful to have him attend Auburn like Mom and Dad.


War Eagle!



I love my Hippo lovie.  Won't take a nap without it!

Meeting new friends.  Andrew (left) 11 weeks, Ellis Grainger (almost 3 weeks), Mason Wearren (21 weeks)

Ellie was not as thrilled about her male visitors as they were about meeting her!

No comments:

Post a Comment