Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 and 8 weeks!

A little behind on the updates, but the little man is staying awake a bit more which means Mom has less time to update the blog.  He has his 2 month check-up next week, which means shots, so heres to hoping he handles it well.  I have already bought Tylenol to give him before we go to the appointment, but I am preparing myself for the fact that he may be upset for several hours afterwards!

He is definitely smiling a LOT more these days, and really enjoys my crappy (most likley incorrect) version of the "The Wheels on the Bus!"  He just laughs and laughs at me when I sing this to him. 

In other news..... I accepted a job at ENT Associates of Alabama this week which means Andrew will start daycare.  I will start the day after Labor Day, and I am already having anxiety over leaving him at daycare.  I know he is going to be in fantastic hands, but it is still going to be tough.  They actually have us drop him off the week before he starts for a few hours to get everyone (mostly the parents) acquinted with leaving him and such....

Still not sleeping through the night, but we are working on it.  Hopefully he will get there soon.  I think he is really just waking up out of habit and not hunger at this point, so hopefully we can figure out how to change that habit soon.  He did have his first road trip to the Owens' new lakehouse on Lake Martin last Sunday.  He did great and slept the entire car ride both ways!  I am so excited he will have the opportunity to grow up around the water like I did. 


Trying on our first swim suit!

Check out my hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment