Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9 weeks

Andrew was 9 weeks old on Monday.  We are going to the pediatrician on Wednesday for A's two month shots.  I told Jeremy that I wanted him to hold him while he was getting the shots.  He immediately keyed in to the fact that I wanted him to hold Andrew because I didn't want him to associate ME with shots! Smart man!!! :)  Hopefully I can hold it together and not cry too much because I hate seeing him in pain. 

He has rolled over from stomach to back a few times, but nothing consistent as of yet.  You can definitely see he is trying very hard to do it everytime he is on his stomach, but he is not always successful. 

As for sleep, I think we have made progress.  I put him down anywhere between 8 and 9 pm and he usually will wake up around 1 or 2 am to feed.  He goes right back down and does not wake until 6 or 7 am.  I am good with that!!!  Only one wake at night has allowed me to actually get some quality sleep!  I am hoping that in a few weeks he will want to drop that early morning feed all together, and we will be an all night sleeper.  All in due time. 

Just after my nightly bath... I love bathtime!


No doubt he will be an Auburn fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment