Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 weeks and SHOTS!

The little guy is 10 weeks old, which means I only have 2 more weeks until I will return to work.  I am doing my best to savor these final weeks we have with each other.  I am excited for him to meet new friends at daycare, but I am going to miss him SO much.

In other news, Andrew had his 2 month check-up with his first round of shots last week.  Dr. Hamm was so sweet and answered all of my crazy first mom questions, and after examination, deemed Andrew in great health.  He had to get 3 shots that day.  Of course he screamed bloody murder, but by the time we got to the car he had already fallen asleep.  He was in the 75th percentile for his height (22 3/4 inches) and weight (12.5lbs), and we will go back in October for his 4 month shots and check-up. 


Andrew and Ollie sizing each other up!



2 of the 3 war wounds.

Daddy with his boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment