Tuesday, September 20, 2011

14 weeks

At 14 weeks Andrew completed his second full week of daycare.  He is doing very well and really seems to be having a good time with his teachers and friends!  I think we are all still trying to get into a rhythm and routine during the week, but each day we are getting the hang of it more and more. 

He is such a happy baby and keeps us all laughing with his sweet smiles.  I look forward to our morning drives to school together when we "chat" about what he is going to do that day.  I can't wait for the day that he can actually respond back! 

At last check he was weighing in at 14 lbs 9oz!  I can't wait to see what his other "stats" will be like when we go for his 4 month checkup in October. 


Hanging out with Mom

Why does she kiss me so much?

Look what I found!  Thumb sucker just like Mom was!

No comments:

Post a Comment