Monday, January 2, 2012

29 weeks

29 weeks marks the last week before Andrew turns 7 months old.  I feel like someone has hit the fast forward button because he seems to be hitting more milestones in a shorter period of time.  He is waving bye bye, does some great raspberries, and is working on pulling up.  I have this strange feeling that he is just going to skip over crawling and go straight to walking. 

Likes:
Yogurt, sweet potatoes, and PUFFS!  ( I think he could eat a whole container)
His bottle (please note the thunder thighs- he does not miss any meals)
Ollie- he is really starting to take note of him
Shopping carts- now that he can sit up, he LOVES to ride in any cart in any store
Bouncing- in his jumper or just in your lap

Dislikes-
Changing his diaper
Putting on clothes
Taking off clothes
Getting up in the mornings
Getting the snot sucked from his nose!
Getting in his carseat

Did I mention in the last post that we have teeth?  It took a while, but I think his bottom two teeth have finally cut through his gums.  Thank goodness!  We had a few nights where he just woke up out of the blue, and I think it was because he was in a little pain from his new teeth. 

Did I mention I received a wonderful gift for Christmas.  My in-laws gave me a fantastic new camera.  Below are a few of my first photos.  I am still trying to learn all the features; it is going to take a while!!!


All smiles!

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis?

Trying to feed myself!


Showing Ollie a little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment