Friday, January 20, 2012

32 weeks

My sweet boy is getting so big.  I am pretty sure he is close to 22 or 23 pounds at this point.  He is wearing anywhere from 12 to 18 month clothes and he is only 7 months old!  His teachers and I think he will "thin out" a little when he starts to walk.  I sure hope they are right, because I can't seem to keep up with this growing boy.  He wears an outfit once, and then has grown out of it before he can wear it again. 

I also think we have two more teeth (his top two) trying to come in now.  He had a few nights this past week when he would wake up at midnight, which is not like him at all, so I am assumptive this is the beginning of a new teething episode. 

We are continuing to work with him on standing, crawling, and perhaps talking.  I can't wait for him to say his first word even if it could be "Dada."  He seems very uninterested in trying to crawl, and more interested in trying to walk.  I feel like he will just try and skip over the whole crawling thing and head right on into walking. 

Hanging out with my friend Ellie

Dad and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment