Friday, January 20, 2012

31 weeks

Andrew has continued to try and stand up in his crib, and has succeeded several times!  As I noted in the last post, we had to lower his crib as a result of his new found trick.  He had not yet stood up in the crib at school, but the next thing I know we are hearing from his teachers that he pulled up in his bed.  I got really scared because I heard that was grounds for having to move up to the next class, and I am in complete denial that he is ever going to have to leave Infant I!  However, they just took his mobile out of his crib and really did not seem to worried about things.  I know his time in Infant I is short lived, but at least we may have a few more weeks before we have to move!

I forgot to put this picture in last time.  Jeremy and Andrew at the airport for his first plane trip! 


My first time sitting in the shopping cart like a big boy!!

My new camera!  Hopefully my picture quality will be improving as I learn how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment